Resources for Sellers
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Choosing an experienced professional Realtor® that specializes in the sale of homes in your area is absolutely crucial to a successful sale of your home. My 33 years of experience and expertise in the marketing and sale of homes along the San Mateo Peninsula will translate into more profits for you when you sell your home. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a Comparative Market Analysis Your Home’s current value.
- Utilize my market tested pricing strategies designed create multiple offers ( aka a bidding war ) on your home and thereby maximize your selling price.
- Compile a Comprehensive Marketing Plan, designed to give your property maximum expose to both the market place and the Realtor community and thereby maximize your selling price.
- Detail all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including extensive internet marketing and local media advertising.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate the best curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Recommend trusted contractors/trades people for any home improvement projects designed to increase the desirability and market value of your home.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Maximimze your sale price by staging your home and increasing your home’s curb appeal:
- Your home’s “Curb appeal” is a key factor in maximizing your sale price and could make difference whether people stop and take a flyer or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home.
- Staging your home is also important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Included some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- In San Mateo County it is customary for the buyer to pay for the title insurance fees. In Santa Clara County it is customary for the sellers to pay for these fees.
- County and possible City transfer taxes are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Every County has transfer taxes but not all cities have a City transfer tax. Sellers typically pay for the county transfer tax and city Transfer taxes if any are typically split between the Seller and Buyer. Home inspections fees are typically paid for by the seller and include both a general property inspection and a pest control inspection.
- Miscellaneous fees can possibly accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.